February 9, 2015

Oh, Camino!



Valentine's day is right around the corner! I must share my guilty pleasure with you all which is Camino Fair Trade Chocolate. My loved ones absolutely enjoy when I gift them Camino chocolates and my coworkers are always fighting over the last scoop of Camino's instant hot chocolate at the office.

My heart stands by Camino because they are a Canadian brand of fair trade and organic food products owned by the Ottawa based La Siembra Co-operative. Offering a wide variety of delicious flavors and an amazing quality of chocolate, I highly recommend gifting Camino chocolates to your special Valentine. Here are two of my favorite flavors, try them!



Read more about Camino's Fair Trade Chocolate here: 





7 comments:

Erica Lynn said...

I've not seen Camino chocolates before, but I think I'll have to search them out! Their packaging is gorgeous, and that coconut flavor sounds particularly delicious.

Elisa Zanetti said...

perfect V day gift!
Nameless Fashion Blog

paola robiolio bose said...

thanx for your comment lady, I follow you now I like your blog!
yummy I love chocolate!
paolasophia.blogspot.it

Chiamaka Abasilim said...

love chocolates, I got to taste this one.

http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

Aleksandra B. said...

Amazing gift :) I want all
kisses:*
Follow back?

Vikee said...

Lovely post

Love Vikee
www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

Mica T said...

Yum, chocolate is always a good idea! Even better when it's fair trade! :)

Away From The Blue